Sunday 7 March 2010

Changes to my blog

The following are my plans to improve on my previous blog (last year's blog):

Firstly, I will add a visitor count gadget (which obviously counts the number of visitors who visit my site). This would help me see how many people have checked my blog and thus let me see if I can be the 'celebrity blogger' I might be. At the same time it would help me check and see if my posts were interesting enough to attract attention or not. =D


Another improvement would be a slogan for my blog. It will be 'Doing the Impossible'. Although it is not really doing the impossible, it actually refers to reflecting on daily life. This, I know is far from impossible, but most people do not do this (maybe they are too shy?), so I would have reason to believe that this is quite impossible. My blog content would normally encompass this theme, although sometimes I would talk about current affairs of the world.


I might also change the blog layout soon, but not now as I do not have the time, so maybe I will do it during the holidays. Changing the layout would give this whole blog some originality and not be so boring like the typical layouts that Blogger provide.

There. My plans to change my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment