Sunday 23 May 2010

Literature Review Competition

Okay, the submission date is over. Okay, fine, technically it isn't over till 2359hrs, but you get the point.

So, how was the literature review? Well, I'm pretty proud of it. I did do it all by myself, and my teacher guide told me that it was pretty well done. What happened to the other group members? Well, firstly, when doing the literature review, I did not ask them to do anything, so yea, my fault. But when I asked them to do the reflections via an email, requesting that they respond once read, only one responded. And the one who responded did not send me his reflections either. So I did their reflections. Weird.

Okay, enough complaining. Well, another thing I can talk about it the Homestay trip I went for during Sabbatical Week. Well, all MSP students had to go to some village in Kota Tinggi, Johore, Malaysia, for some homestay programme so we could learn Malay, as well as the traditions and culture of a typical Malay village. It was pretty rewarding; we learnt to make baskets out of newspapers, bookmarks out of leaves, and I learnt Japanese along the way. Japanese? You must be wondering. Well, I went to a bookstore and bought a book teaching you how to speak Japanese, and read it during my free time, so I do know a bit of Japanese now.

Well, I think that's it for today, so see you soon (most probably tomorrow or the next day for e-learning).

No comments:

Post a Comment