Tuesday 6 July 2010

Projects Day Finals

Hi all, Project's Day is just over. And I think my group did pretty well. Overall, my group's performance, as compared to a few other groups, was good, and things went smoothly. Anyways, we put a lot of effort into our project, so we hope we'll get in!

However, there may have been a slight problem regarding our Projects' Day. One of our judges said that our attitude was not up to standard. While meaning no offense to him, but I would like to point out: If our attitude was not there, then why would we be standing here presenting our project? If our attitude was bad, we should not have even got through into the semis! But then again, if he said that our attitude was bad, then we might not even get through to the finals even though our content was very good! Hopefully that's not the case.

At least we did our best - one of my beliefs - to do things to the best you can, regardless of what and how people treat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment