Tuesday 2 February 2010

First Post... finally!!!

Ok, hi guys, this blog will be for my English ACE.
Anyways, after a whole week of procrastination and forgetfulness, I have finally decided to do this 1st post so I will not forget again.
So, what to post here? Hmm...... How about last week's occurrences?
Well, homework was piling up, so I finally stopped procrastinating (again) and did them all. Two down, plenty more to go! Then, on Friday, it was the same old boring schedule, go to school, learn, go for CCA, go home. The end.
But that Friday was different. While we were at our LA lecture, 4 of my classmates' laptops were stolen! They were frantic, and sadly, I had to miss half of my PE lesson to report the incident. Some of us who didn't lose our laptops told them that it was probably one of those teachers coming in and taking our laptops to teach us a lesson. So, in the end, we got scolded for not locking the door (I did lock the door!) and not taking care of our own belongings. We were not even putting the blame on the school, we just thought we had to report it, but still, what's done is done, so nevermind.
Then, after recess, guess what? Our predictions were right! The 4 students were returned their laptops and school was back to normal. =D

Okay, that "incident" is over, let's fast forward to CCA time =D
So, I went for my CCA, Chinese Orchestra, as usual. Usually, we would have group practice from 2.20-4, then from 4-6 we would have the combined practice. So, me, still a junior, would stay back with my 2 other classmates and practice together. However, the teacher had asked me to play a song, and apparently I played very well, so she asked me to go up to the CO room for combined practice. I was okay with that, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was leaving the other 2. But that's okay. Since I'm now a senior xD.

Okay, since nothing else interesting happened last week, I'll just finish this post off by saying: "Bye =D".

Thanks for reading xD.

PS my next post should be around next week. (trust me, I won't procastinate this time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment