Friday 26 February 2010

YEAH!

NICE! Exams are finally over! And the homework isn't stressing as much as before. SWEET! I can relax a bit more now. Let's have an overview of the tests last week...

Previous Friday - LA Speech test
Monday - History test, IS test
Tuesday - Geography test, Chinese test Part 1
Wednesday - Supposed Malay test, but postponed due to Piano test (external)
Thursday - Chinese test Part 2, Math test, Malay test
Friday - None =D

Anyways, the tests were pretty simple, none were very hard, but perhaps, I might have fared better if I studied a wee bit more. Some results are back, such as the Math test which I did pretty well.

Now that the tests are over, I realize that they weren't that hard, were they? Let's hope I get A1 for all the subjects then. That reminds me, the was another Science test, but it was waaaaaay before Chinese New Year. =D And I did very well for that test. Yeah.

So, I have 4 days to relax at home due to home learning. Pretty nice, to have time relaxing after a whole week of tests. Come to think of it, school isn't really that stressful, is it? Of course, you must obviously do your homework as soon as possible so they don't pile up and stress you up. Yep. Nice. It's over, and in another 2 weeks it's the holidays. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment